Monday, April 28, 2014

PARIS IS ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA!

Audrey Hepburn (in Sabrina) once said “Paris is always a good idea” and I couldn't agree more! I am back from the most amazing city in the world...Paris! The lights, the macaroons, the fashion, the beautiful parks, the art, the bridges, the torre eiffel...everything is breathtaking. I think that is impossible to show the magic of this city just by photos. Although I have taken thousands of photos which I will be sharing with you these next few days... 

For today, I selected a random set of photos that I really like :) Hope you like it too!

Audrey Hepburn (em Sabrina) disse “Paris é sempre uma boa ideia” e eu não poderia estar mais de acordo! Estou de volta da cidade mais fantástica do mundo...Paris! As luzes, os macarrons, a moda, os lindíssimos parques, a arte, as pontes, a torre eiffel...tudo é de cortar a respiração! Penso que é impossível transportar a magia e o encanto desta cidade, apenas através de imagens. Contudo tirei imensas fotografias que irei partilhar nos próximos dias...

Para hoje, selecionei algumas fotografias que gosto muito :) Espero que também gostem!




Bisous Bisous!

by Fi

4 comments:

  1. tens um cabelo maravilhoso!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que saudades que tenho de Paris! As fotografias estão lindas, quero ver mais!

    Bjinhu*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely photos! And you look gorgeous, I love that look with pink jacket and black dress, this outfit looks really gorgeous!

    www.dodolce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...