Thursday, December 13, 2012

CHRISTMAS INSPIRATION - Month of December!

NSPIRAÇÃO DE NATAL - Mês de Dezembro!

Good night!
December is one of my favorite months of the year, is the month of Christmas! 
It is not the Christmas shopaholic spirit that seduces me, but the light of the streets, the window shopping refined, the beautiful commercials, the whole process of preparation of the traditional sweets, the light of a Christmas Tree, and many other aspects. In my opinion, this month would not be the same without Christmas!
 
Bom noite!
Dezembro é um dos meus meses favoritos do ano, é o mês do Natal!
Não é o espírito consumista que me seduz, mas sim as ruas iluminadas, as montras requintadas, os lindíssimos anúncios publicitários, todo o processo de preparação dos doces tradicionais, a beleza de uma árvore de Natal iluminada, e muitos outros aspetos.  Na minha opinião, este mês não teria a menor piada sem o Natal!

l
k
 
I hope these images inspire you as much as they inspire me! :)
Espero que estas imagens vos inspirem tanto quanto a mim! :)

See you soon with a new outfit!
Até breve!

by Fi

4 comments:

  1. Não há nada como as sensações e sentimentos que o Natal me transmite, e estas imagens são uma boa forma de expressão disto!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excelentes imagens! só podia ser....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures! They are so pretty and they totally bring me in the Christmas spirit :)

    xoxo
    Suzanne
    www.writtenbysuzanne.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...