Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Yellow Duck


O Patinho Amarelo

Hello!
When I saw this H&M dress I fell in love! Although I don't usually wear yellow,
I found this gorgeous tone and I must confess that the photos don't do it justice.
As I mentioned in my previous post, this wall was found accidentally and eventually resulted very well! Yellow duck and yellow dress? A mere coincidence ... :)

Olá!
Quando vi este vestido na H&M fiquei apaixonada! Apesar do amarelo ser uma cor que habitualmente não uso, achei este tom lindo e devo confessar que as fotografias não fazem justiça à verdadeira beleza do mesmo.
Como já referi no meu post anterior, esta parede foi encontrada acidentalmente e acabou por resultar muito bem! Patinho e vestido amarelo? Mero acaso... :)



Dress / Vestido ( H&M - New collection! )
Bag / Mala ( Moschino )
Sandals / Saldálias ( Nine West )
Ring / Anel ( Pull&Bear )
Bracelets / Pulseiras ( Mango, Massimo Dutti )
Watch / Relógio ( Michael Kors )
Sunglasses / Óculos de Sol ( Burberry )











I hope you like the photos! :)
Espero que gostem das fotografias! :)

Have a great week!
Uma óptima semana para todos!
 
by Fi

10 comments:

  1. Hehe such a cute wall! And the duck matches your dress! :) Lovely outfit xx

    www.frecklesfavourites.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. El vestido es precioso y el look perfecto como siempre.

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE YOURRR STYLE AND YOUR BLOG!! i hace just discverder your blog by chicisimo!! would u like to follow each other?? kisses

    http://www.beluloveblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...