Monday, April 2, 2012

Blogger of the Week in "Um Raio de Sol de Agua Fria"!

Blogger of the Week no "Um Raio de Sol de Agua Fria"!

Hello everyone! Today I have a suggestion. Read my interview for the post "Blogger Of The Week" of the blog Um Raio de Sol na Água Fria. In this interview you have the opportunity  to know me a little better! :)
 
Olá a todos! Hoje venho sugerir que leiam a entrevista que dei para a rubrica “Blogger Of The Week” do blogue Um Raio de Sol na Água Fria. O post ficou giríssimo e têm a oportunidade para ficarem a conhecer-me melhor! :)

 

  I take this opportunity to say thanks to Marta for the invitation!
 
Aproveito para agradecer desde já à Marta pelo convite!
 
TAKE A LOOK! IT'S WORTH IT!
VALE A PENA ESPREITAR!

Tell me what do you think of the interview!
Digam-me o que acham da entrevista!

by Fi

2 comments:

  1. Já lá fui espreitar*

    http://maniac4moda.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. já li e gostei muito - para além de que estás um arraso!
    beijinhos
    http://cottoncandy-peaches.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...